Femi Kuti Praises Grandmother- You Changed My Life
Grammy Awards nominated nominee, Femi Kuti, has lost his maternal grandmother.
Femi, who is also the son of late Afro beat legend, Fela Anikulakpo Kuti, has paid her a short tribute on his Instagram where he announced her death.
“My Maternal Grandmother , who changed my life , by talking sense into me changing my whole attitude positively.
Will miss u
Thanks for the LOVE and CARE (RIP) u will always be in my heart of hearts.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽”
His fans have been quick to commiserate with him-
- olupofficialMay her soul rest in peace and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
- fwg55I join as you all celebrate Nanny’s life. She such a loving but feisty but lady who took no prisoners when it came to protecting her family whom she loved to bits! And what a legacy she has left in you all … we bless God for the privilege of having known her and having her in our midst.
- fwg55Rejoice in the beautiful memories, even as you mourn her passing …God be with you all always. Rest in perfect peace, Nanny 🙏🌹
- tyalanathandiYou continue to be an inspiration to us young Africans.. We thank her and may her beautiful Soul rest in Peace… May you continue to be that source of light… Much love from South Africa
- walebabarindePlease accept my sincere condolences. May Grandma’s soul Rest In Peace. @femiakuti